Morphological – adult
- a large species
- face fulvous with a pair of small to medium-sized oval black spots
- postpronotal lobes and notopleura yellow
- a lateral yellow band connecting postpronotal lobe and notopleuron
- scutum red-brown
- lateral and medial postsutural yellow vittae present
- no yellow spot anterior to notopleural suture
- mesopleural stripe reaching anterior npl. seta dorsally
- scutellum yellow
- wing with cells bc and c with a strong pale fuscous tint, microtrichia in outer corner of cell c only
- a broad fuscous to pale fuscous costal band confluent with R4+5 at base and overlapping this vein towards apex of wing
- anal streak reduced to pale fuscous within cell cup
- abdominal terga III-V orange-brown to fulvous with a dark ’T’ pattern consisting of a narrow transverse dark fuscous band across anterior margin of tergum III and a narrow medial longitudinal black band over all three terga and in some specimens fuscous to dark fuscous in anterolateral corners of tergum IV.
Morphological – larvae
No information available.
BOLD reference data available.
PCR-RFLP Test 1
BsrI: Data not available
HinfI: Data not available
HhaI: Data not available
Sau3AI: Data not available
SnaBI: Data not available
SspI: Data not available
Vspl: Data not available
PCR-RFLP Test 2
Data not available.